Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kedar Jadhav lauds MS Dhoni's guidance

Kedar Jadhav lauds MS Dhoni's guidance
Kedar Jadhav lauds MS Dhoni's guidance


  • Kedar Jadhav has become an integral part of the Indian team due to his all-around abilities. He managed to sneak in some useful overs for the past few years

Kedar Jadhav played a handy cameo with both bats and ball during India's win in the second ODI against New Zealand. Jadhav came in to bat when India needed a push at the end of his innings and he provided just that. He scored an unbeaten 22 runs off 10 balls to take India's total to 324. In the bowling department, Jadhav bowled well 1/35 of the useful spell which included the dangerous Ross Taylor of the wicket.

Jadhav has been an instrumental part of the limited-overs setup for India in the past two years. He can provide a final flourish at the end of the innings while his part-time off-spin has come in handy for captain Virat Kohli in the middle overs. He has a knack of picking up wickets at crucial junctures like seen in the last ODI where he bamboozled Taylor.

However, Jadhav has formed an important partnership with MS Dhoni. They both performed exceptionally well in ODIs against Australia where they took India to a series victory in a tense run-chase. Dhoni has helped Jadhav with his captaincy line and length when he is asked to bowl by captain In the last ODI too, Dhoni was warned about where to bowl. Now Kedar also credited Dhoni for his contribution in his international career after the ODI in Mount Maunganui.

"He has seen me in Zimbabwe first and in the New Zealand series at home in 2016, he just wanted to be two overs and good luck to me from My second over, I got two wickets and from there on all the seniors - Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma - have been very encouraging. They give me so much confidence that I do not feel the pressure of a part-time bowler, "Jadhav told the broadcasters after the match

"I must thank Virat and Mahi Bhai for letting me bowl exactly when I want to bowl. When a wicket falls, they are immediately sneak in my overs so I am very lucky I think."

"In the past also, I have mentioned every time I have a question, I look at him (Dhoni) and he tells me 'you have to bowl here.You have to bowl there.' And I close my eyes and bowl there and get a wicket. "

Dhoni has often heard the directing of the bowlers on his line and length during the matches. In the first ODI, Dhoni's video of saying how to get Trent He has also regained his form since a difficult 2018 He was the man of the series in Australia and scored an unbeaten 48 off 33 balls in the second ODI.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.