Type Here to Get Search Results !

Propose Day 2019: Happy Propose Day Quotes, SMS, Wishes For Boyfriends - Girlfriend

Propose Day 2019: falls on the 8th February, Check out Happy Propose Day Images and Quotes from here, Boyfriends - Girlfriend.


Propose Day 2019: Happy Propose Day Quotes, sms, Wishes For Boyfriends/Girlfriend

Propose Day 2019 Celebration is a bit of a task for anyone who is planning to approach their crush and take the next step. The Rose Day 2019, Kiss Day 2019, Chocolate Day 2019 can only be celebrated when you get an affirmative from your aspiration. The Valentine Week List 2019 is a week filled with excitement which can only celebrate and enjoyed if the Propose Day 2019 goes the right way.

Propose day 2019 falls on Friday, 8th February 2019 and counts as the second day of the Valentine Week. On this day, across the world, people propose to their girlfriend or boyfriend by giving a rose or a ring or such tokens of love.

Love these penguins? Well, these cute ” Propose Day 2019 Images”  will help you in impressing them as well.

Propose Day 2019


Propose Day 2019

The Propose Day 2019 is a very tough time for people who are nervous to express their feelings to their crush and that is why it is very important to be prepared well in advance.

On the occasion of Propose Day 2019, it is tradition to exchange romantic quotes and messages. If you are in love and want to swoon your lady love or the man of your dreams, then trust me, there is no better day than today to do it.

Confused on how to propose your sweetheart.? Well, we are here with some marvelous and creative ideas on how to propose a woman.

Nothing is better than living every day of your life with the one you love immensely. But before that, you need the person to know about your feelings. Here are some really cute and romantic quotes, wishes, SMS and Whatsapp status for propose day. Use them to express your love to your boyfriend or girlfriend, and thank me later.

Propose Day 2019 Best Ideas

Propose Day 2019 Best Ideas

The best idea to propose a girl is to give her something she loves the most. For instance, if the girl loves dogs then you can simply get her one cute little puppy and surprise her all of a sudden. This might prove as a positive point for you and you never you the answer might be in affirmative.

Promises are made in heaven:  Check out Beautiful Promise Day Images from here.

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

Wouldn’t It be a perfect crime If I stole your heart and you stole mine.?

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

With no big dreams in my eyes, I just want to say that I care, Let you feel the love of the world, And promise you to be right there! Happy Propose Day.!

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and me together. Happy Propose Day Beautiful.

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

From the moment I heard the first love story, I started looking for you. Even I don’t know how blind I was for you. But its also very true that real lovers finally meet somewhere. Wish you a Happy Propose Day.!

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

I don’t wanna fall in love but grow old in love with you. With every beat of my heart, I will love you more and more, after years of togetherness, this is the solemn vow for you, my love.

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

When I follow my heart, it leads me to you.

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

Love is to see someone even with closed eyes, love is to find someone in every thought, love is to live for someone in every moment, please let that someone always be me. Happy Propose Day My Love.

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

Because of you I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, smile a lot more.

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

Forever is not today, not tomorrow or century that will come, but a lifetime. and I promise to love you forever. Happy Propose Day.!

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

Your hand fits in mine just like it is made for you.

Propose Day 2019 Quotes

Propose Day Quotes 2019

If you love somebody and want to be in a loyal and honest relationship with them, you definitely need to convey your feelings to them well in advance.

Forget the butterflies 🦋, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.

My feelings for you have only grown stronger since the day we first met. I want to seal our bond forever today. Happy Propose Day! 💍

I wish I was one of your tears so I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek, and die on your lips. 💋

I am opening an emotional bank account for you sweetheart, So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest 💌, Happy Propose Day babe.

Come live in my heart 💓 and I’ll not charge a penny for you. Happy Propose Day.

Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life. 🤗

You are my answered prayer 🙏, my fulfilled wish, my realized dream. Will you marry me?

Sometimes I wonder what love is fighting for, but then I remember your face and I am ready for war. 💑

Propose Day SMS and Whatsapp Status

Your proposal should be extraordinary to obviously impress her and make it the most memorable day of her life as well. Here are some really awesome propose day quotes for girlfriend or boyfriend. Well, you can also propose your husband with an adorable proposal quote for your husband to get into that feel all over again.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

My heart is your heart it doesn’t beat when we’re apart! Happy Propose Day!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Propose Day!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I only want two things in this world, you and I want us.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I love our story, sure it’s messy, but it's the story that got us here.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The first time I saw you my heart whispered that’s the one.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

You are my favorite place to go when my heart searches for peace.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let it be the day, let it be night, I will be there with you, no matter how many times we fight.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Propose Day 2019 - Should you Propose a friend.

Propose Day 2019 - Should you Propose a friend.

Umm, Voila the penguin says that answer to this question totally varies and depends on situation to situation. Should you propose or should you not.. has a variable answer for each and every person out there. Let us take two cases for instance!.

Case 1

If you have a crush on your best friend and you are confused about what to do then let me tell you that it is the high time that you let your dear friend know about your feelings. See, if you love your friend and do not let them know when you are really lying to yourself and to them as well. In the long run, it will only deteriorate your relationship with them. So, no matter if it is a yes or now, just tell them straight away.

Case 2 - Confessed but they broke the friendship!.

So, you have confessed about your feelings and the moment you told them, they just broke the friendship too. That’s hurtful, but the truth. If after listening to you, they left you alone, then they are not your true friends.

And if they are indeed your friend, they are going to stand by you as friends even if they don't love you back. That’s the beauty of friendship.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.